Oculus quest like new $444 + shipping - Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwfkwr

Weaksauce
Sold

Hi,

Selling my quest - probably has about 1ish hour of use as I never got around to it. Pretty much like new - charger etc.. never unpacked. Comes with original box and all the accessories. Not trying to turn a profit here - this is just what I paid for it and realized I don't need it. Will send original invoice. Shipping from California.

Heat is heat_kwr

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_181914.jpg
    IMG_20200413_181914.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
i just got one of these the other day for $530 and i was happy ... damn. (unnecessary) bump for being a quality human. If i see this off the front page i'm putting it right back up there until it's gone (within the rules of course!)

Tempting.. I'm in the market for a Rift S or Index, but haven't done much research on them yet. Just want to play Alyx and would assume this would be heavier and less comfortable to wear than the S for PC games, because of the added hardware and different straps. Off to do some research and I may be back to bite.

Last edited:
Tempting.. I'm in the market for a Rift S or Index, but haven't done much research on them yet. Just want to play Alyx and would assume this would be heavier and less comfortable to wear than the S for PC games, because of the added hardware and different straps. Off to do some research and I may be back to bite.
Just posted a little thread with some sites that helped me get my rift s retail

https://hardforum.com/threads/rift-s-quest-retail-buying-tips.1995335/

this is a great price for a quest though. Essentially retail + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back