Oblivion: help, i'm stuck. NEWB warning!

v6maro

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, this is the FIRST rpg i've EVER played (go me, FPS boi). Anyways, I'm at the sewers. I'm stuck! I have no idea where to go. I'm in the dark lit area once you go down the first sewer after the king dies where there are two bridges and a mote. One room has a bridge above it. Help me! lol I have no idea what to do here.
thanks

ok now i know where you at ,,, take the right ''bridge'' and in the room there will be a stairway on the left , from there you will be good

Seriously, think about using a torch. There are many places in the game where you just won't be able to see a thing without one.

TrueBuckeye said:
Seriously, think about using a torch. There are many places in the game where you just won't be able to see a thing without one.
i have like 7 :)

its not a noob question btw , yesterday i lost myself inside the sewers doing a quest of the main story . I was unable to find an exit that i didnt had to picklock ( i didnt had any ) ... i was long and boring , but i managed to find an exit...

i was amazed how big the sewers are....

TrueBuckeye said:

I dropped my torches. :oops: good thing i am a mage, I just throw fireballs all around, lol.

Back