Oblivion alchemy recipies

versello

2[H]4U
Anyone have any secret recipes they'd like to share for Oblivion? Prefferably poison-type of potions? :D

Yup, thats pretty much what I do. I make a whole slew of potions then I go into to town and sell them all. The only things I do use are the spells I learn. My favorite thus far is the Heat Wave and Electric Touch. I also use the Major Life Detect spell a lot too.

HydroSqueegee said:
http://oblivion.melian.cc/

;)

Alchemy is great for coin. Fun at first, but gets old after a while.

Awesome, just what I'm looking for. I'm an assassin, so uhh... I kinda of need potions as a supplement to my arsenal.

Do you know if there are any alchemist trainers? I couldn't find any mention on that site's FAQ.

Oh, and the master alchemy skill level sounds sweet :D

I am an assasin as well and sell all the potions I make. Seems that my dwarven bow and dwarven sword of scorching along with my modified blade of woe make short work of anyone that needs killing.

I can't walk down the road without stopping to pick a few flowers. And I always steal the onions, carrots or other veggies I find in people's houses.

I mostly make poisons for my blades, plus whatever healing potions I need. I have yet to buy a potion, but I use them constantly.

And unfortunately, I don't keep track of recipies, I just play around every time.

Back