Oblivion Adoring Fan question

hunter33

Limp Gawd
I told my Adoring Fan to get lost a couple weeks ago and haven't seen him since. Will he ever show up again, or is there a console command to respawn him? I've fought in the arena several times since then and still haven't seen him.

Thanks

For one thing I haven't found time to kill him at Dive Rock yet. And there is some funny stuff I want to try with him in dungeons and around other NPCs.

For one thing I haven't found time to kill him at Dive Rock yet. And there is some funny stuff I want to try with him in dungeons and around other NPCs.

u want to get freaky with him, yeah! :p nah to my knowledge once u dismiss your fan, he is gone for good, but u can run into him just take a little stroll around the city

I usually find the little so and so off to the right as you come out of the bloodworks .. hes usually just standing there all dejected and stuffers

He wants you to spend a night with him at the Choosy Beggar. MBL is approved of in the Shivering Isles.

I told him to get lost and didn't see him for the rest of the game. I was looking for him for a bit, as there is a very high point in a mountain range where you can push him off.

Killing Maglir was also satisfying. He reminds me of someone I went to school with.

That's what I was trying to think of - Dive Rock :) . I'm playing Morrowind now - finished Oblivion. Can't wait for Starcraft 2.

Back