NZXT Pre-Build with a 4090

Considering scalper 4090 prices, that's not terrible. I wonder how many 4090's they have stocked for those. Sold out in 5 orders?

NZXT dangling the bait to sell off those last gen prebuilts lol

Can't say I'm not tempted.

X63 80mm kraken cooler, Seasonic 1000 watt psu gold rated,
standard motherboard NZXT N5 Z690
Western Digital Blue SN570
T-Force delta ram-3200

Nothing that special but OEM-price, do seem really good.

But that said, going the intel DDR-4 road with a 4090 his boderline an odd choice, and maybe why it is such a good price.

I'll add the bottom level prices for other 4090 prebuilts ive seen are ~$3,300 and up. So, again, a cheaper path.

Do they warranty the melting power connector? lol - great price if you want a 4090. Shipping and taxes put it up near 3000

Do they warranty the melting power connector? lol - great price if you want a 4090. Shipping and taxes put it up near 3000
A pre-built would warranty everything in the case as long as you don't take a hammer to it....

Actually this is a great price! Take your old GPU, and easily place it in the system for your money back (and maybe more).

Actually this is a great price! Take your old GPU, and easily place it in the system for your money back (and maybe more).
What do you mean your money back? The price paid for the whole pc? If so you are being crazy as there are brand new 4090 cards going for just under $2000 buy it now on Ebay. That is like $1700 by the time Ebay gets its cut so you might as well just keep the damn thing and use it and sell off your old stuff.

Back