NZXT Kraken G10 GPU Bracket

[L]imey;1040586263 said:
Mine still says processing. =(

Same here bro. Hoping it will show up today or tomorrow, it would make my weekend.

Same. They told me it would ship on the 25th when I opened a ticket with them earlier this month. I opened up another ticket with nzxt asking when mine will ship, that was Monday, still no reply. Their support doesn't seem to promising.

Got a tracking number for my order but the FedEx Site can't find it yet.... I guess we will see tomorrow

[L]imey;1040589076 said:
Got a tracking number for my order but the FedEx Site can't find it yet.... I guess we will see tomorrow

Just got mine today!! Very happy - FYI - NZXT website still says processing.

Face, was yours shipped 2 day or 3?

Mine probably isn't going out until today since the tracking number still doesnt reflect anything. Oh well, no fun this weekend with watercooling.

[L]imey;1040589632 said:
Face, was yours shipped 2 day or 3?

Mine probably isn't going out until today since the tracking number still doesnt reflect anything. Oh well, no fun this weekend with watercooling.

I just got the FedEX home delivery option. I think it was around $9 or something. I ordered mine on 12/12, so I imagine mine was pretty quick to ship? I will let you know if the backplate can stay on when it's installed on a GTX 780 Lightning.

looks like im waiting longer

"Hello Rick,

We have had a delay with some of the shipping of the G10 brackets. One of our boats has been delayed, so we are expecting a week or two delay in getting more of the brackets out.

We are sorry for the delay and will upgrade the shipping free of charge for you

Sorry for the inconvenience.

NZXT Support "

will i have a manle driver or this bracket first??

I got my official shipping notice today but the tracking number is still invalid. I called FedEx and they don't have any record of the shipment. I called NZXT and they tell me that my package was one of 15 that was missed by shipping last night its supposed to go out today.

The tragic part is that the warehouse is 4 hours away from me.

I've been really considering ordering one of these and a Kraken X40 to cool my 680, it's a reference 2GB and it's so freaking loud, I've had to dial back my OC because of heat and noise from the reference cooler.

Does anyone who's ordered one have a 680 they are going to install it on? I have a feeling I could easily push another 200Mhz on my GPU and probably 200 on the ram with this cooler easily.

I've installed the two G10s I received on Friday on my 290x's crossfired. I used a Corsair H105 on both for cooling. I'll post pics shortly.

This is my plan. Pics ASAP please :)

Still a work in progress...

image.jpg

Came across this thread and it got me thinking about some water cooling for my video card.

Will a Corsair H50 be able to adequately cool a GTX 670 that's overclocked?

Came across this thread and it got me thinking about some water cooling for my video card.

Will a Corsair H50 be able to adequately cool a GTX 670 that's overclocked?

Easily. An H55 would could pretty much cool every card out their and still be better than any air solution.

Don't know. My g10 got pushed back to the third batch.

:D:D

overclockers.co.uk got some stock, i snatched few;);)

though i paid zilllions for shipping lol

EDIT:

though i still didn't Receive my ordered coolers to try it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Under the bracket you should a little more than an inch. Should be enough for most aftermarket heatsinks.

Most excellent! I wonder how well they cool if you glue up some of those nice copper pinned ones that look like the old Swiftech heatsinks.

I should be able to use the G10, and swap out the back plate for something like the XS-PC 290x backplate, shouldn't I?? I'd prefer the look of a full coverage backplate.

I should be able to use the G10, and swap out the back plate for something like the XS-PC 290x backplate, shouldn't I?? I'd prefer the look of a full coverage backplate.

I asked about custom backplates other than the one provided, I think the answer was somewhere along the lines of "you will have to try and see".

Edit:
Post #72

It's a possibility, but something you need to check out

Last edited:
I asked about custom backplates other than the one provided, I think the answer was somewhere along the lines of "you will have to try and see".

Edit:
Post #72

Alright, I think I am gonna order one. I am in the 3rd batch, which I was told today would ship at the end of the month. I will update this thread once I have tested it.

Here is a few basic pics of my system with the 2 g10's in it

69l4wJz

gjHsN2Y

No idea why the images don't show up, I've never uploaded pics to the forums before

You have to link to the .jpg, not the imgur gallery page. Also, you should resize them before you post them, cause they're fucking huge lol

Awesome, now I wish they would put the X40 on sale or come out with their bundle... -_-

It is fraud to sit on someone's money for more than two months. I suggest not ordering this thing.

Back