Nvidia's CEO, gets informed about ATI's Evergreen series

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: so much FAIL :rolleyes:
they could actually change the german they are speaking, not just put sloppy subtitles :rolleyes:
what a crap, but i have to say that it could be appealing to someone that doesn't understand german

they could actually change the german they are speaking, not just put sloppy subtitles :rolleyes:
what a crap, but i have to say that it could be appealing to someone that doesn't understand german

Not everyone find it funny. I understand German, so it was a bit distracting, but it was at least timed a bit according to headmovment and tonals.

Not everyone find it funny. I understand German, so it was a bit distracting, but it was at least timed a bit according to headmovment and tonals.

still this is not the correct subforum to post this stuff, take it to General Mayhem

Wouldn't Nvidia forums be better? Then it would be right next to another joke (Charlies views on Nvidia's yeilds). :p

Leslie are you a moderator now? I didn't know that. This seems like a good spot to post it in my opinion.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Er, as fanboyish as the video probably is, the truth is that this meme has existed far before this video, there are tens of youtube videos using this meme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9mjEF_lEDE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNPEGWNos&feature=related

So uh, not as much fail as you think,

By far the worst of these I've ever seen, and I've seen a bunch.

Someone's clearly lacking in the sense of humour department.

Leslie are you a moderator now?
Leslie is and will always be the moderator of win. THIS THREAD HAS NONE.

I haven't seen ATI fanatics come out the wood works like this since the launch of the 9700 PRO :D. Funny though.

Can't visit youtube from work, but I'm guessing this is the standard hiltler rant video resubbed?

Thanks for that...lol. That is one funny video. Whoever thought it up, was brilliant. I'm a 'fan' of what works best tor my 'hard-earned' cash...so NO loyalty or sense of duty to any company in particular...which makes all the more funny.

By far the worst of these I've ever seen, and I've seen a bunch.

Someone's clearly lacking in the sense of humour department.

Leslie is and will always be the moderator of win. THIS THREAD HAS NONE.

The video was admittedly very stupid. But back to my original point, leSLIe isn't a moderator, and the internet memes of "fail" and "win" are especially tired.

im glad you said it. i was curious to whether or not they did it right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back