Not So Random [H] Sighting

HardOCP News

[H] News
Today’s (not so) random [H] sighting is brought to you by [H] forum member Jweavis. I must’ve stared at this picture for an hour before I actually saw the [H]. Actually, I must’ve stared at this picture for an hour before I realized anything other than that shiny body suit was in the picture. :D

Kyle could market that suit with the [H] on the boobs and the buns (H in the cleavage). :D

Don't let Steve near the outfit - unless his wife/gf is wearing it! :D

Of course I can't help but wonder how the heck she got into that suit, but I'm sure it would have been fun to watch.

where is that picture from? want to see if I can find more pics of the bodysuit.

The outfit looks awesome, but the girl is fugly.
Jweavis looks cute though... err.. umm... I mean... NM

it looks like she made the suit out of the tape in her hand lol

What is that logo on her suit? It looks like the "bluecat networks" logo.... Seriously, it does.

Just wondering.. we use a lot of bluecat gear around here and have always wondered what they spend their R&D money on... now I know... and she looks expensive (as in $4K/night..... for your conference...)

I don't get what's so appealing about a woman in silver cat suit. IMO, Fredrick of Hollywood catalog > this.

I suspect this guy's wife isn't going to be too pleased...

Why not? It's a job. It's not like she's a hooker or anything. Ever been to Hooters? Think the girls there care whether they have their boyfriends' or husbands' blessings?

You guys seriously don't see the [H]? Its his bag duh! Took me 3 seconds, 2.9 seconds after staring at the booth babe :D

A mildly attractive girl with the [H] logo. I thought [H] had higher standards? :[

Back