Not ready for the milestone just yet

Catfish449

Gawd
I'm not ready for the milestone thread again just yet, but if nothing blows the hell up, I will be inside the top 100 at position 99 in 22 hours. This will be a major milestone for me considering the antiquated hardware that I am folding on. These GTX295's still turn some impressive numbers though. 14-16K ppd each. For the summer shutdown, I think Roberty and I have a deal worked out so that box gets to keep folding for the team. I am letting him have the points, but it is all about the science after all.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=130481

Congrats man! That is indeed a huge milestone, considering that it takes forever to get into the top 100 on this team.

I am about 8 days behind you on hitting the top 100. I had some nice boosts along the way but it does take a while. At my current actual ppd I won't be passing you anytime soon.

Good work!

Congrats!

It does dedication and a bit of hardware to up that high.

I am also nearing 100. But I am going the wrong way!!!! lost about 20 spots so far, need more "D" to stay in the double digits. Congrats to all the newcomers to the area.

Fold On!

Wouldn't you know it............ Within hours of being there and there was/is a fiber cut somewhere due to the storms that blasted through here yesterday. All WU's done, and no internet to send them. Comcast has no idea when it will be repaired. As of 11pm central time, I was told it would be up by morning. As of 6:40 this morning, still no TV or internet.

Fish :mad:

What luck! Sorry to hear that. From looking at your stats, you're going to have to fight to keep that last spot in the top 100 for a while. Hope your luck changes for the better soon.

ah the feeling of being in top 100 for the first time, not having to click next page on EOC stats...
priceless!

In other news, looks like I'm gonna get in top 20 in 2 weeks... and actually be able to stay there for a whole week!

Wouldn't you know it............ Within hours of being there and there was/is a fiber cut somewhere due to the storms that blasted through here yesterday. All WU's done, and no internet to send them. Comcast has no idea when it will be repaired. As of 11pm central time, I was told it would be up by morning. As of 6:40 this morning, still no TV or internet.

Fish :mad:

Unfortunately, this is something that us folders need to be ready for as the storm season is upon us now. This year, i'm probably going to shut down my folding rigs anytime a severe thunderstorm watch is being predicted. I just don't want to take the risk.

It took another day but I made it. I'm not going to get to keep it long, but I will smile until I lose it.

Fish :cool:

Back