Not hearing a word. Deal in the Air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

Today I write as I have been forced to post a problem. I have made a deal with a certain someone to which I will reveal in about 3 more days. I sent out a Microsoft 30gb Zune Monday the 16th and it arrived Wed the 18th at this persons door. He then sent a message to me confirming that he had recieved the zune and that he was sending the Dell Axim X51 out the next day. I haven't heard from him since and I haven't received anything in the mail to date. I have been sending messages everyday asking about the deal and why the lack of communication. I going to wait 3 more days before I reveal Name, Addy, messages. I tried, and have been patient. All I need is communication. That is the key to all the business I do on here. Thoughts on what you think are greatly appreciated.

Well it has been seven days. Did he give tracking? If not he could have sent it media mail to save on postage. I had something delivered to me via media mail and it took 2 days to get to my state then and extra 12 days to get to my doorstep, go figure.

Something like that is not allowed to be shipped media mail but it's a thought....

But yeah communication is key here as well as every transaction. If you do not recieve your product I am not sure how you shoukd proceed as I have never "traded" only sold or bought on forums.

I dotn believe an item such as an Axim would be a good idea to send media mail, thats just bad deal.... Did you make attemtps to call his phone? Did you get a phone #? You might want to try the safest ways of contact before you start pounding him into the ground with accusations and such.... Make sure is all :)

If you got his celly, I would try calling him up, see what is up.. Maybe his dog just had an abortion, you never know :rolleyes:

ehhh its only been a few days and such dont get to worried yet. He at least mesaged you to tell you he got his item so that lowers a red flag in itself. Things can happen to people, and some people jsut dont comunicate well, Things take time and things come up.

Anyways give it a few more days, at least till monday, If you got his tele try giving him a call. Outside of that try to stay calm and hopefully things will arrive. If he did paciel post if could take FOREVER up to 12 days sometimes....even in the same state. Just be pateint

Hey guys,

Wow, thanks for the advice. Let me add though. I am located in the state of Hawaii(Oahu) and I'm military and my address is as well(to my ship). The thing is that I go on deployment May 4. I had spoken to him about this and he promised to send overnight. I know that even with that kinda service it would not get here the next morning, but the whole deal was to get it here before I leave. If not I might have to wait till1.) I hit a port 2.) I get back in Sept. Sucks cause the use of the Axim would be souly for work. Well, I'll wait till monday to send another message. Thanks guys, keep adding if you like.

As per my reply above I am 100% at fault here. I am trying to find a way to get this overnighted to him (I cant send UPS/Fedex to a FPO box) but if he can find me an address to send it to locally (a Fedex location or UPS location that he can go pick it up from) I will overnight it no problem. This WILL be resolved as soon as we can discuss what he wants me to do. I have already sent him a PM about how to handle it.

Trey

Hey guys,

Well as you see I have gain communication with the trader. Explain that it was a work related issue that has caused the delay. Things happen, I personally know as work can get hectic for me somethimes. Thanks once again for advice. I was waiting to till Monday and it paid off. Thanks.

V/R Fortunato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back