not bad for $20.00

im not gonna start the tigerdirect comments...but never again will i buy from them...mkay maybe i did

i was about to say "GODDAMMIT" but that's only a mid tower... i just cashed in on the 49.99 full chenming deal, we'll see how that goes.

diredesire said:
i was about to say "GODDAMMIT" but that's only a mid tower... i just cashed in on the 49.99 full chenming deal, we'll see how that goes.
If you're referring to the one i posted, they're both actually the same size :eek: (buyers remorse).

weird, it says it has a clear side panel, yet none of the pictures reflect that..

diredesire said:
GODDAMMIT!
Hey, if it makes ya feel better....Most of Tiger's US customers never see their rebate checks (or at least many of them don't from what i've read) Now i'm going to scram before the OP starts flaming me :eek:

at least describe the deal in the title so i know not to click on the thread.

SJetski71 said:
Hey, if it makes ya feel better....Most of Tiger's US customers never see their rebate checks (or at least many of them don't from what i've read) Now i'm going to scram before the OP starts flaming me :eek:
I checked out the deal and shipping is $20. That and i know that the check probably will not come in :)

I'm satisfied, and i got my confirmation e-mail from the other place already. I really think the chieftec/antec/chenming clones are overdone... but my watercooling is simply too big for my mid tower case :(

Back