Nostromo N52 question

Geshtar

Limp Gawd
I just got a Nostromo N52 and so far like it quite a bit. However I have a small hand and would like to try it without the removable black grip on, but the otherwise excellent instructions do not mention how to adjust/remove the grip. I have tried pushing away on it, but to no avail. I could put more force but since the plastic is very rigid, I am afraid it may break if in fact I am doing it wrong. Since I would like to avoid breaking my new toy, I was wondering if anyone here had one and knew specifically how to adjust remove the grip.

Thanks in advance.

Pull straight up, it's tough the first time, but just pull straight up, not on an angle and you shouldn't break a thing.

I have been using the N52 since it came out. I think it is the best at what it does, which is to provide a one-handed keyboard and enought macro and key programability to do just about whatever you can imagine! Welcome to the club! :cool:

Bozzie said:
Pull straight up, it's tough the first time, but just pull straight up, not on an angle and you shouldn't break a thing.

Woot! That was almost too easy. =D Thanks a lot, using the D-pad is much, much nicer now!

Yeah, there was no mention anywhere about how to get the pad off, so just had to look and carefully try. They mention that it's adjustable, just not how. heh.

I've had my n52 for a while, use it quite a bit.

Glad I could help

Back