Norcent 17" LCD $269 AR AC @ Staples.com

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Great alternative to some generic 15" LCD for near the same price and prolly the perfect choice for a 2nd monitor. It involves a $70 rebate from Norcent and a $30 off $150 Staples coupon (fatwallet.com). If anybody's leery about a Norcent rebate, all you'd have to do is call Staples customer service, notify them about your rebate delay and Staples will handle the matter for you... works like a charm.

Link to deal
Link to rebate PDF

If anybody has a working staples coupon plz let us know. I'll try fatwallet in a lil while.

did anyone else get in on this?? I ordered one for my folks and it should be here tomorrow.

Originally posted by Ma171aC
did anyone else get in on this?? I ordered one for my folks and it should be here tomorrow.
Not me man, as many well know...i spend too much money on "deals". All these great prices on hardware will eventually drive me broke (smiling the whole time of course).

My fiancee is the proverbial "husband" that comes home from work to find his wife happily exclaiming "Hi honey!, i got a great deal on these ming dynasty curtains! Only six thousand dollars! I saved us SOOO much money!" cough, but anyways, thank goodness both of us are paid well enough so that we can finance our hobbies...

I was out getting tax software and jumped on one. Staples mailed me a $20 off $100 coupon and I used it in the store even though the LCD was shipped. It will arrive Monday. My final cost $279+tax.

Anybody got one up and running?

My parents came in day before yesterday, and i must say its not to bad, the onboard speakers suck total ass, but the picture is very very decent, and gaming doesnt seem to be to bad either.

I returned mine already. It was a total waste of time.

There were 4 pixels screwed up on the screen, 3 hot and 1 dead. The dead one wasn't so bad as it was about an inch from the right side about half way down but the 3 hot ones were white on my default background at 12, 2 and 6 o'clock, all about an inch from the edge. They look like turds in a bunch bowl at [H]ard|OCP.

Overall, I rate the product a 3 but I rate the experience a 9 because I took it back to the store and got my refund despite having bought it at staples.com. Very cool!

Heck, I'd buy another Kogi if BB would run them on special again.

Back