NiceHash Pool

vortec4800

Gawd
Any of you guys on NiceHash pool yet? Seems easier than beta rigs and quite a bit more profitable than most of the other multi pools, at least when new coins are coming out.

Only downsides are you have to use sgminer as cgminer won't work with it and sgminer seems to cause issues with my setup.

I set my price limit ("p=4.0" in the password field) and the pool keeps kicking on and off as the price limit is hit, but my miners get to a point where the GPU activity drops to zero and I have to reset the miner pretty often. Anyone else run into this and find a solution? Might have to skip setting the price limit, but that's a pretty cool feature.

My solution was to mine x11.

My gridseeds are on cgminer 4.3.0 with good results so far with nicehash. They don't kick over often though.

I've got my Gridseed pointed to NiceHash using the Hashra controller and it's working.

I'm mining x11 during the day to keep things cool and Scrypt (NiceHash at the moment) overnight.

Do you use the price switch function on your Gridseeds, or before you switched to x11?

I've got my Gridseed pointed to NiceHash using the Hashra controller and it's working.

I'm mining x11 during the day to keep things cool and Scrypt (NiceHash at the moment) overnight.

Do you use the price switch function on your Gridseeds, or before you switched to x11?

Yes, I do. I set it high since I like to mine on IPOminer.

Come check out rejectmining.com if you'd like to mine some SHIBE and Hiro with us.

Back