Bowhuntr11 [Bowhuntr11]      LW / RW          Grinder       Pro
Leb_CRX [Leb_CRX]            LW / RW / D      Sniper        Pro
spmethod55 [spmethod05]      LW               Playmaker     Pro
[MegatonMoran]
[Inhocmark]
[ddmallen]
[Zilvia]

Summary:

We are currently recruiting all postions and all skill levels. All [H] members are welcome, so if you have the game post here or send one of us a message. We'd like to get around 10 active players so we can easily get a game of 5 going regularly. If you have any questions about the game here is the place to post. It's not too late to join, even though the season is half over there is still plenty of hockey left to play!

The team has a page over at the EASHLforum.com if you want to join up. I think we'll eventually have a private forum there as well.

EASHL - http://www.eashlforum.com/forum/teams.php?do=viewteam&id=211
EASHL Team forum - http://www.eashlforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=552

Page updated weekly on Monday.

ok, i'm gonna quit my team and join the [H] team.

i haven't played for a bit, gran turismo 5 prologue has taken over my life since i bought the g25 wheel. i'm gonna have a couple races and then join up... since my haduken thumb is officially out of commission.

it'd be nice to set a weekly/bi-weekly schedule for play time. i'm -5est.

oh, and i'm a centre, heavy hitter/playmaker. look for me to join.

hopefully we can have everyone with a mic.

if we have people who will play I'm in. I haven't played online recently because I never had anyone to play with and I hated versus ><

psn/aim = kevkevsnowskate.

Versus isn't much fun I agree, and I'm bored with single player so hopefully we can get enough people online to have a few games going every few days. A set night is a good idea as well, we can set that up once the base roster is set.

There are quite a few 'free agents' on the EASHLForum site so we should be able to fill in the roster.

Also the team name can be changed, it is what it is for laughs at the moment.

I have to head back to work, but I'll be on tonight if anyone is game.

Reformed the team with a more appropriate name since apparently you can't change names after creation. The new team is called Hard Bangers.

Ah im down, my name is echoshizzle on there. Since the H team didnt work out ill join up to this one, hopefully play some games this time! I've been really into COD:WAW but i can always make time for NHL. Im not that good but it's such a great game.

Invites were sent to all that said they were interested. Snaggletooth and I played 4 games last night and we managed to go 3-0-1 so we are off to a pretty good start. Hopefully more of you will join up soon.

good games they were too!

i'll be online in a little while, just have a bit of desoldering left to do before i call it a day.

I'll be on in 3 hours or so. Hopefully my mic works better this time, I think I have the problem sorted.

the club's now 5-1-1. not a bad start to the season, come on out on cross-check some folks into a crumpled heap with us!

:D

My headset is starting to piss me off. Sync it the 'proper' way with USB and I get HQ mode with no volume adjust on the mic. The settings are there but they don't do anything and the mic is too quiet. Pair it the normal way and the volume is ok but everything else is flaky. I thought I would be ok going with the official headset but I guess it has some kinks to work out for games other than SOCOM.

Not to mention my PS3 locked up when trying to disconnect and reconnect the BT device at the end there. Ah well, at least we're off to a good start.

yeah, mic audio is flaky in general with ps3 nhl09... not sure why. i was using my jabra bt headset for a while and it was acting much in the same way that yours does.

i bought a logitech usb digital preciscion headset and have been a-ok since then.

you're not making a strong case for running out to buy the official bluetooth headset, that's for sure.

great news, come on folks!

there's gotta be a few more who'll help properly represent [H].

nice to hear, lamil.

anyone with nhl 09 is more than welcome to join up. we're goin straight to division 1.

just joined it finally. looking at my vs. record im terrible so hopefully ill be better just as one player. should be on later willing to play some games..

Versus is a completely different game, so I wouldn't worry about your record in it. So far there's no real trick to EASHL, just have to take good shots, make good passes and make sure you get back on D (although cherry picking can work too in certain situations).

We're in division 10 now though, so it will only get tougher from here on in. Hopefully we can work our way up to division 1 and start playing with the big boys.

Also everyone is a club GM, so feel free to invite anyone you know that is looking for a team. We probably won't give GM rights to anyone who isn't a member of Hard for the moment though. Hope to see you guys on the ice.

when do you want to get a game together? we need some better communication =P

aim = kevkevsnowskate hit meup on there and let me know :D

Communication is good, if I'm online on my PS3 I'm usually up for a game so just send me a message. I'll add you to aim as well.

I'm online now if you guys are interested. Just watching the football game in the meantime.

let's schedule for tomorrow night, 9pm est.

if that's no good, let it be known! it'd be awesome to ice a full squad.

9-2-1.

Monday works for me, although I'm usually on any weekday. Movieesa and I will be trying for Wednesday as well but there's no exact time yet. Probably late evening.

you guys started a game without me -_-

but im updating the ps3 now then im getting back on if you still want to play

hey sorry about that lamil!

IcedEmotion's friend joined up and was insistent upon pushing that x button... and didn't have a mic so there was no reasoning with him. :p

i'm out for the night, i'll be back on tomorrow.

hey, at least you managed a goal tonight.

This is rough, playing another cheese goal team right now and they've perfected it better than the first team.

>< when youre done send me a message ill get into the dressing room.

I guess we are a ways away from playing with the big boys. 10-10-2 is the record now, some of those losses were painful.

a couple were bad, but the others were pretty close with like 1 or 2 screwups that let them score =\

i think we need to practice some plays somewhat because some of the good teams were doing the same plays a few times and it was working -_-

Back