NF7-S and Shappire 9800pro not working

Irreligious

2[H]4U
Even halflife crashes. Ive tried to play il2 sturmovik and that doesnt work either.

I was wondering if anyone has this combo of hardware. Please tell me your bios settings for AGP related stuff. Anything i should know about?

are you running dual channel? 3/3 4/4/5/5 etc? 4/4 gave me locks, I use 3/3 and all is right in the middle east.

Same setup, but i flashed my Pro to a XT. But even at pro speeds it was fine. Reinstall the Catalyst 4.2 drivers.

creedAMD- I use auto...
What are your settings for agp? Please look them up for me. There is a whole section in the bios which has a bunch of settings like fast write and whtever else. Btw, are you using the 4.2s? Are you using win2k or...?

Im using the chipset driveers that were on the cd, is that fine?

i just tried the 4.2's too. phucking $hit.
Maybe i should just upgrade to winxp,but i hate winxp!

4.2's winxp, 3/3, 66mhz, 8xagp, default voltage, fast writes on, latest nforce drivers from nvidias site.

Not one hiccup.

so you're not using the drivers which came on the abit cd? I should use the ones off the nforce website instead?

If your 9800 is plugged into the same power lead as your hard drives, try plugging it into a different lead.

Originally posted by Irreligious
so you're not using the drivers which came on the abit cd? I should use the ones off the nforce website instead?

Good question. I, too, am curious.

I use the latest from Nvidia'site, I also use Nvidias IDE driver. I haven't noticed the ethernet using cpu constantly as stated in that thread though.

Originally posted by aldamon
Shappire 9800 Pro: Jewish Lawyer Power!

Lol, I am heading down to Durham for the Duke/Maryland game this weekend, should be a good one! Go Duke!

Originally posted by creedAMD
Lol, I am heading down to Durham for the Duke/Maryland game this weekend, should be a good one! Go Duke!

Lucky bastard! I live a few miles from Duke University and will probably never get into Cameron. LOL. It doesn't help that my wife goes to UNC grad school. :)

Back