NexXxos XP Bold, any interest?

[S]nt|Mods

Limp Gawd
I've been hassled to get the Alphacool NexXxos XP blocks so much I think its about time to get some here in the states. Is there still much interest? I would guess more people would be interested in the Bold series since they have clear tops. What are your takes?

-Dan

the nexxxos xp seems to be a pretty good performer and since i really don't care about how the block looks I'd rather not deal with the lucite top.

question is how much will it be? if it's about as much as teh 6000 or TDX it might have a chance. much more then that people will probably pick up a G4 if possible.

Dan,
I would like the brass top as I feel the others are prone to cracking. And yes I would buy one if the company selling it was in N.A. I was going to buy one from alphacool but it was too much of a hassle.

For the XP Bold I estimate the retail cost to be $57.00

12913_1.jpg

For the XP Silver I estimate the retail cost to be $71.00

12910_1.jpg

For the XP Gold I estimate the retail cost to be $85.00

12911_1.jpg

-Dan

What is the benefit of having silver and gold tops when the base is still (seemingly) copper? Also, are these pieces solid silver/gold?

zer0signal667 said:
What is the benefit of having silver and gold tops when the base is still (seemingly) copper? Also, are these pieces solid silver/gold?

exactly what i was thinking.

I've got the XP silver............ :p It's just a chrome finish on the top...........the blocks do cool great though as a matter of fact, I've got their complete Pro 240 Kit............... :D

XP silver block

The Gold top is gold plated:
XP Gold block

Little Grabbi said:
How do these blocks actually work? I heven't been able to figure that out from the pics...
They are the top rated block over in Germany and you should beable to get them somewhat cheaper also. Mine is keeping my XP system to a max load OC temp of 36c using 10x8mm tubing.............. :D

dsc012309xe.jpg

dsc012362wp.jpg

Dan when do you think your going to get them or are you just thinking about it. I'll take just a silver top and mounting hardware for a AMD 939 :D

I think it will be cheaper to get them from dan. right now an xp bold is $86 - $113 del from alphacool. plus you will have the hassel of buying from overseas (time issues etc).
this of course is if you are in the usa. people in europe will of course benefit from buying localy

LOL, looks like you're using a 1A-Cooling mounting bracket on your A64 system................... :D But that's OK, 1A-Cooling makes good stuff also and their mounting rocks, you always get the right mounting pressure when you tightem it down with their included torque wrench.................. :cool:

Bio-Hazard said:
LOL, looks like you're using a 1A-Cooling mounting bracket on your A64 system................... :D But that's OK, 1A-Cooling makes good stuff also and their mounting rocks, you always get the right mounting pressure when you tightem it down with their included torque wrench.................. :cool:

the XP mounting covers most of the block, you cant see how good it looks
iam also using 1acooling NB block becoz of the G1/4 thread

Back