Newest MAIL for OSX issue

Punkrulz

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey Apple fans,

I was just on the phone with a client of ours, and she is having a problem with her bosses version of the latest MAIL for OSX. She stated that the program did what it was supposed to by connecting to our mail server, retrieving all of the email from the server, and then deleted it from the server. However, for some reason, for three of the emails it gives her the error that she has to connect to the server to view the whole email [I think that's it], but that's something she can't due for the fact that the email program deleted the email from the server.

Are there any known issues that resemble this regarding the latest Mail for OSX?

Thanks!

are you sure those emails are not mydoom emails? Are your servers letting this thru or filtering it somehow? My bet is that those are mydooms and thats the way the mail.app is handling the attachments. I havent seen any new bugs show up from the 10.3.2 update.

No, our servers prevent viruses from going through. The user later found out how to get those emails to work, the Rebuild Mailbox button did the trick, and she said that they were legitimate emails. *Shrugs* So at least that issue is dealt with. :)

Back