Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god it just wasn't me. I've been trying to check out their site all morning and nothing would pop up.

Yeah its been long enough to be worried. My friend literally had a full shopping cart, and was about to confirm his order when they went down. Its been all morning, and thats too long for some simple snafu. Email's come back undeliverable too. Someone forget to re-register newegg.com? :p Maybe a plane flew into 'em. The [H] Newegg banner still flashes, mocking us...

I though it was just me also.
noooooo!!!! come back newegg!

Tried it on like 3 computers. It is down, hopefully not for the count....Need to order a HD, damn....

damnit! All of those one day 'sales'.....gone forever, now I'll never save $2 on that raptor :(

teh n0es

must be a sign of the apocalipse (sp?)

come back newegg, by the way the domain is registered until 2011, i just checked ;)

Was looking at some monitors today, and then they just went down. Actually, first all the picture links went down, then the whole site went down.

That was this morning. Just checked again, and they're still down!!! :confused: Never had this happen before.

umm yea... so what do we do now?!? what the hell are we going to do!

:D

OldPueblo said:
Yeah its been long enough to be worried. My friend literally had a full shopping cart, and was about to confirm his order when they went down. Its been all morning, and thats too long for some simple snafu. Email's come back undeliverable too. Someone forget to re-register newegg.com? :p Maybe a plane flew into 'em. The [H] Newegg banner still flashes, mocking us...
That happened to me a month ago. I was about to order a whole new system (I had just hit submit on like the final page) and the site went down. Shopping cart was empty and it didn't go through when it came back up
frown.gif

Oh well, newegg owns
biggrin.gif

Noticed the same thing...I think that's the first time in 3+ years I've ever found it down.

diablo111 said:
Get MY hopes up will you? :mad:

;)
sorry. hehe. how many people just shop newegg like i do? i just will browse around knowing damn well im not going to buy anything. hehe

OldPueblo said:

I think your friend flooded New Egg and caused their servers to crash. :D

New Egg still down as of 6:30 PM EST on the 27th.

i ordered something last night and it was fine. i went on this morning and it was down. i went on it now at 3:30 pm pst and the front page shows up fine and i click "my account" and i get
Invalid URL
The requested URL "/app/myAcct.asp", is invalid.

great...

ComputerBox34 said:
I think your friend flooded New Egg and caused their servers to crash. :D

New Egg still down as of 6:30 PM EST on the 27th.

He did order every last newegg pen and tshirt available...

:( Just got the green light from the wife to purchase new cpu, motherboard & videocard too.

just as Robb indicated you delete/omit the www to get to the homepage and do the same when you click the links that don't work. :D

just got off the phone with newegg they said "Unfortunately we are having technical difficulties it should be back online in a few hours" and this is at 3:47 pm pst and i dont think that status page represents your current status. i checked it and it said its on step 2 and they told me on the phone that its boxed and waiting for shippment and will be shipped today or tomorrow so.... there you go.

oh ok tnt0303

dirty_dan said:
sorry. hehe. how many people just shop newegg like i do? i just will browse around knowing damn well im not going to buy anything. hehe

I do too...mostly check the front page for specials, browse around for key item pricing...I quote all my custom builds from newegg parts.

I just got the parts on friday and built this computer for a customer over the weekend:

Asus A7V600 Mainboard
Athlon 2600+ CPU
512MB Cosair PC-3200 DDR Ram
Western Digital 120GB SATA HDD
8X DVD-RW/CD-RW Burner
1.44MB Floppy
Radeon 9200 64MB Video Card
Antec Case w/350watt PSU
Logitech KB and Mouse
Linksys Router
Windows XP Pro

Nothing like getting $700+ in parts from fedex and having a working computer in about an hour ;)

saturnine2, as i mentioned a few posts earlier, when you get an error, just delete the "www." in the address bar and the links will work.

^^ Doesnt work for me :( I get the following error:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/app/viewproduct.asp, line 1455

The include file 'incProductList.asp' was not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back