Newegg: Corsair H150i PRO RGB AIO $129 or $109 after MIR

I have this paired with 3 x LL120's and it's ... magical. Best cooling on the market for an AIO. But pricey with the additional cost of the LL120's.

my 9900K run's full tilt at 5hz across all cores with this beast. 16x 5ghz threads. Yes, shit happens quickly.

I have this paired with 3 x LL120's and it's ... magical. Best cooling on the market for an AIO. But pricey with the additional cost of the LL120's.

my 9900K run's full tilt at 5hz across all cores with this beast. 16x 5ghz threads. Yes, shit happens quickly.
I had a h150i briefly and noted the included fans were definitely too slow, even though great temps on 9900k @ 5.1 AVX with delid and copper IHS. Returned and got a H100i RGB Platinum and temps were actually slightly better, I guess due to faster fans. Can't go wrong with any of these newer Corsair AIOs.

If you have the space for a triple-rad and want silence, H150i is way to go.

I had a h150i briefly and noted the included fans were definitely too slow, even though great temps on 9900k @ 5.1 AVX with delid and copper IHS. Returned and got a H100i RGB Platinum and temps were actually slightly better, I guess due to faster fans. Can't go wrong with any of these newer Corsair AIOs.

If you have the space for a triple-rad and want silence, H150i is way to go.

even with the stock fans I got 65c under prime95 .. .with the LL120's I get 58 - 59 under prime95

great AIO cooler

Back