Newegg AMD 290X BF4 Editions are up

So was snooping around AMD to see if they hit and noticed the BF4 edition cards are up for pre-order. Anyone getting one of these or just sticking to the none BF4?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202058

And so it begins, AMD finally heads to take on the Titan.

Cronos_luchando_con_Kratos.jpg

Size based on how each company charges for flagship products, not raw performance and strength.

Love the pics.. what anime is the skinless giant one getting attacked by lil guy dual wielding?

Nothing on Scan UK yet. Sometimes I miss 'merica, mostly when new hardware and games are released.

EDIT: And five minutes later, they're showing three vendors (XFX, MSI, Asus), all for £515.15 inc VAT (£429.29 pre-VAT). So right around €600 all in to me here in Malta.

Tough damn call. Can I live with the noise and heat of the reference design? Can I wait for a better AIB? Do I just go with a good AIB 280x/7970GE instead? What's the deal on the 290 (non-X)? My unlocked 6950's are showing signs of failure after years of overclocking and voltage tweaking, and didn't fare well in the BF4 beta either.

Last edited:
Every time i read TITAN in the review, i was thinking of that anime.
Dont know know where the first pic came from bytybert7..

MSI was available at TD but not Newegg?

Waiting to see MSI or Asus show up on Newegg. Would really like something to show up on Amazon though! $3.99 overnight :D

Back