New Upgrade 7700K

Nebulous

[H]ard|Gawd
Got my parts today from the egg! Now I'm off to tear the main down and swap. :D
DSC00060.JPG

Hot diggity, Up and running with the 7700K. Didn't even do a windows reinstall. Gotta activate it tho, but everything is installed and no issues in device manager :cool:

Thx Horror ;) I'm impressed as well. All i had to do is reinstall my windows key and bam, activated without so much as a hiccup.

Thx Horror ;) I'm impressed as well. All i had to do is reinstall my windows key and bam, activated without so much as a hiccup.

1*wZms5uYksHXvNwee7_skjQ.jpeg

Heh.

*waves old man cane around

I remember having to format just because I switched video cards..

Shit I remember those days all too well ( i'm 56y/o) Everytime a new video card, complete format. Took about an hour with updates and whatnot. Dam restarting loops, lol.

*Update*

Got it to 4.9Ghz with 1.31v right out the starting gate. Had an issue with the ram slots tho. A1 & B1 seem to have a bottleneck past 2133. Board refused to boot no matter what I tried. No sooner a placed the modules in slots A2 & B2, the sucka booted up right to 4.9Ghz and DDR4 3200 with the quickness. Ran XTU and hottest core got to 71c. Looks like I got a golden one :D

Fast as hell even with an SSD. Imma snag me an M2 nvme soon enough tho. Me = very impressed.

IMO M2 isn't worth it. (depending on your usage obviously)

Congrats on 4.9 though!

Push it to 5.0, you have the voltage and temps to make it happen!!

IMO M2 isn't worth it. (depending on your usage obviously)

Congrats on 4.9 though!

Push it to 5.0, you have the voltage and temps to make it happen!!

But I want me an nvme m2 drive! I mostly game, video & music edit on my rig. It's not every day I get a nice upgrade so I'd like to treat myself to some nice fun toys ;)

And the 5.0Ghz as requested:
5.0Ghz.JPG

Back