New TF2 map released CTF Well

Restart your steam client or start TF2 to update

:cool:Change log:
Added new capture the flag map CTF_Well
Added Spanish map descriptions
Added new option to auto-save a scoreboard screenshot at the end of a map to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog
Added more particle optimizations for mid range and low end hardware
Updated CP_GravelPit to fix all known exploits and changed the scoring method to score per capture rather than per round
Updated "nextlevel" CVAR to trigger a changelevel at the end of the current round (not mini-round)
Fixed SourceTV demo recording problem
Fixed mp_stalemate_enable not preventing Sudden Death mode on some maps
Fixed a couple cases where player stats were not being recorded correctly
Fixed some log entries being truncated
Fixed crash caused by trying to import a custom player spray
Removed the "Reset Stats" button from the Player Stats screen

Hell yeah!
Although, did they have to release this on the weekend before midterms?!
Looks like my grades will have to suffer this term.

Im throwing it on rotation on this server

tfseattle.nuclearfallout.net

66.150.164.53:27015

its far too big for a ctf map, and why did they take the trains out :(

trains got taken out AND the map needs more optimization.

Needs more loving from valve.

the map is big, so i think the time that the flag resets when dropped should be longer

yeah without teleport-conscious engineers, this map is way to big for CTF and all the action is spread out.

BORING

2Fort was broken and so is this CTF, joined a 32 player server and of 16 players 14 enemies were engineers which made assault nigh on impossible, it's just one massive camp a thon, how is that fun?

Dude, that's heaven for a spy, at least half the engis are bound to be away from their buildings.

BORING

2Fort was broken and so is this CTF, joined a 32 player server and of 16 players 14 enemies were engineers which made assault nigh on impossible, it's just one massive camp a thon, how is that fun?

4 demos, 4 heavies, 2 spies, and 6 medics...the steady stream of ubered demos with stickies will break any defense. The heavies are there to soak up damage and keep the ubers running up fast. The spies just go in as engies and run around putting sappers on everything to keep the enemy busy, and keep some of the sentries out of commission.

And yes, I'm serious. Oddball defenses where everyone goes the same class require some weird offenses to break. Massed sentries are very vulnerable to stickies.

Dude, that's heaven for a spy, at least half the engis are bound to be away from their buildings.

I find it hell when there are a lot of engineers as a spy. You sap a lot of turrets, but there are still a lot more and 1 engy can save a few buildings at a time.

on top of that you get many engys checking you with shotguns, pistols. because they have nothing else to do. those little pistols hurt when there are like 3 of them being fired at you

Back