New Rig (Ryzen 1600x w/ perfect OC experience)

Vengar613

n00b
I invested heavily in AMD some time ago (June 2015) and bought all new parts with the proceeds. I haven't had an AMD CPU since the Athlon and it was everything I wanted it to be going in. Not done with everything yet.

Mobo: Asus Strix x370
CPU: Ryzen 1600x @4.0ghz
RAM: G.Skill @14-14-14-34; 3200mhz
GPU: Strix 1080 ti @2.05ghz
PSU: Corsair RM750w White Edition
Case: Thermaltake P3

The only speed bump was noticing I needed to change the TPU each time I tried new memory times.

Cinebench 415 CPU: 1355
Real 4k @60fps titles so far: Dirt 4 @high with AA, Arkham Knight max (minus NVidia add-ons like smoke), Outlast 2 on High with AA, Doom
333.jpg
111.jpg

I invested heavily in AMD some time ago (June 2015) and bought all new parts with the proceeds. I haven't had an AMD CPU since the Athlon and it was everything I wanted it to be going in. Not done with everything yet.

Mobo: Asus Strix x370
CPU: Ryzen 1600x @4.0ghz
RAM: G.Skill @14-14-14-34; 3200mhz
GPU: Strix 1080 ti @2.05ghz
PSU: Corsair RM750w White Edition
Case: Thermaltake P3

The only speed bump was noticing I needed to change the TPU each time I tried new memory times.

Cinebench 415 CPU: 1355
Real 4k @60fps titles so far: Dirt 4 @high with AA, Arkham Knight max (minus NVidia add-ons like smoke), Outlast 2 on High with AA, DoomView attachment 34749 View attachment 34748

Personally, I would rather have Vega 56 or 64. It would not have blended in with the look of your build though and it looks far better than anything I have created. :D It looks fantastic. :)

Personally, I would rather have Vega 56 or 64. It would not have blended in with the look of your build though and it looks far better than anything I have created. :D It looks fantastic. :)
Frankly that's what I wanted. The new strix based on either VEGA chip, but I was not going to be happy having to wait or pay such a premium with all the unpredictability on pricing and availability. I'm with you though I am hoping Navi comes in and clears all this up.

I wasn't looking very closely at the picture at first and it reminded me of a tube amp. Very nicely done!

Awesome rig, I probably wouldn't put something that bright next to my TV lol.
Haha thanks. I'm doing just for a little while so I can stare at it. Eventually it will go next to a turntable of some kind on a bookcase and I'll run a cable. I was also considering some kind of cloth box like you'd get at ikea for drawer inserts then I could ventilate it and leave on when the TV is in use. Not sure. for now the lights are just much dimmer.

Back