New RGB Razer Firefly 2 pro mousepad

drutman

Gawd
Like it, excellent surface and no issues with laser mouse.
Razer Firely pro 2.jpg

Attachments

• Razer Firely pro 2 green.jpg
    Razer Firely pro 2 green.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah a tad expensive but the diffused glow is cool, plus money burning a hole in my pocket!

I have the razer gaming mat my keyboard and mouse sit on with the light all the way around it and it was like $50 i think? Soft i know but still.

Is it glass or just a sheet of polycarbonate? If glass I might understand a little better but they don't say on their site anywhere what it is, just "hard".

Does it also charge your Logitech mouse while you are using it?

I have the razer gaming mat my keyboard and mouse sit on with the light all the way around it and it was like $50 i think? Soft i know but still.

Is it glass or just a sheet of polycarbonate? If glass I might understand a little better but they don't say on their site anywhere what it is, just "hard".
Std micro textured plastic.

Looks kinda cool although not something I would use.

I'm surprised it doesn't cause problems with tracking. Maybe it would be noticable on a mouse with a sensor that isn't so good.

Also that in an optical mouse. Laser mice are something different and not really common anymore.

IR diode in my Logitech G900 no issues. BTW a laser diode is just a modified LED with monochromatic/coherent output.
LED light comes from spontaneous emission, whereas laser diode light arises from stimulated emission.

Last edited:
Back