New Mushkin Redline

notice how the pc3500 is 3.1-3.3v and the pc4000 is at 3.3v ? i am sure it is the same ram.. i don't know what.. ch-5 or bh-5 maybe.. but it is just some 2-2-2 or looser @ 2.7v ram with cranked up voltages.. gonna need a dfi board or ocz booster to even run it.. for $150 a stick that patriot is 2-3-2 for a gig.. i bet a little voltage could get those timings down..

i just read the description a bit.. it says active cooling required.. and reccomends 3 different dfi boards.. it is just overclocked.. it is still probably good stuff, but oc'ed quite a bit..[font=Helvetica, Arial]
[/font]

I wouldn't mind having some of that, maybe I can get 200mhz at 3-4-4-10 on my new motherbaord when I get it. (On my current RAM)

what chips are on the new mushkin redline? also, are they brainpower pcb? if they are brainpower pcb... are they: 1] B6U808, 2] B6U815?
btw, I've heard tccd > utt? is that true?
thx :D

imo, ch-5/utt > tccd

and i'm pretty sure the redline is just binned ch-5/utt, like ocz vx

Good thing I ordered mine 2 days ago. They raised the price from 239.00 to 255.00 for the XP4000.

Venom2000 said:
what chips are on the new mushkin redline? also, are they brainpower pcb? if they are brainpower pcb... are they: 1] B6U808, 2] B6U815?
btw, I've heard tccd > utt? is that true?
thx :D

Brainpower does nothing for winbond chips.

(cf)Eclipse said:
imo, ch-5/utt > tccd

and i'm pretty sure the redline is just binned ch-5/utt, like ocz vx

This is true, on both accounts :D

Back