New Low Profile Cooler

That's interesting; it looks really similar to the Samuel, but 5mm shorter. That can make a big difference in a lot of small cases. That 20mm tall 120mm fan looks interesting too, I hope they sell it separately if it's any good.

The name is a fun thing.

I doubt it will perform. It looks like a cross between the samuel and noctua Nh9.
But we will see we will see.

It comes well in time though as many cases puts the PSU over the mobo in a really irritating way.

Theres an error in the article I think, because the cooler doesnt seem to look like
120X118X40mm with a 20mm thick fan included
The whole cooler with fan is 60mm. Its that, or I dont get the sense of the sentence.
Its good that they release it. Theres been someone asking about availability on the forums for Samuel and this could replace it if widely available.

Why can't Scythe just come back =/. They were great at a low price.

I suspect it will cool and run more quiet than a stock intel hsf but it won't allow for heavy overclocking probably. That will be the real question. Just how well does it perform?

for a few more mm, you get two additional heatpipes with the AXP-100... this thing better be cheap (and the name is a laughable ripoff :p).

Oh I have an ice blade pro from Deepcool, it works great.
Deepcool is a young company but doing well these years
Btw, I remember they already named a heatsink as GameStorm~~~~

Hard to tell for sure, but it looks like it would prevent the 4 pin CPU power from being connected on the board they have it on.

Back