New Huxley vid and Gamespy article!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think the only thing that could possibly dissapoint me about Huxley is the release date: TBA! AHH!!!1!!1 :eek:

color me unimpressed

alot of the textures do not match what the UE3 engine is capable of. The hair/cloth physics was nice, and the lighting was good. Overall the textures were horrendous though which makes the whole thing look bleh.

Wow the video is nice as hell. I'm looking foward to Huxley, but on the 360 so I can take full advantage of those graphics.

Webzen is still debating wether or not 360 and PC version will be able to play together. They keep saying yes, but my sources keep on saying no. I tend to belive the developers, lol. :rolleyes:

Erasmus354 said:
color me unimpressed

alot of the textures do not match what the UE3 engine is capable of. The hair/cloth physics was nice, and the lighting was good. Overall the textures were horrendous though which makes the whole thing look bleh.

Doesn't seem to be the textures but just the screenshots...AA seems to be turned off...

That's exactly the problem. While the Unreal3 engine is very capable of AA, all the Huxley screenies so far have AA turned off. My only explanation is that the game is pwning all current graphics cards, so they can't take any good pictures! :eek:

M4rk said:
That's exactly the problem. While the Unreal3 engine is very capable of AA, all the Huxley screenies so far have AA turned off. My only explanation is that the game is pwning all current graphics cards, so they can't take any good pictures! :eek:

Naw, wouldn't make much sense...Since they could simply turn 8x AA and 16x AF on and take a screenshot on say a 6600 gt, but we know that it won't run @ a reasonable framerate with those settings on that card.

Back