Network assessments and AD audits

boss6021

Limp Gawd
What kind of software do you guys use to perform network assessments and Active Directory audits? I have a project coming up that is large, and would like to use the best tools I can to complete it efficiently and effectively.

Thanks

Both ideally. I would like to be able to not only get all of the AD configuration, but even domain trust relationship reports, and any additional info such as SQL authentication methods. I'm currently looking at Jiji, Ecora, and Vyapin software. The more comprehensive the better. I would like to be able to go onsite, install the software, and gather all of the information at once to take back to the office and formulate plans.

Thanks

Ahh your looking at the Network security audit and AD is something different. I misunderstood.
I use Tenable a lot. For AD design I use visio.
I use Kaseya so I can run all kinds of reports.

Ahh your looking at the Network security audit and AD is something different. I misunderstood.
I use Tenable a lot. For AD design I use visio.
I use Kaseya so I can run all kinds of reports.

I'm not looking for the network security audits. I'm looking for software that audits Active Directory completely. I have used Kaseya before, but this is not a managed client currently.

Thanks

Back