Needs mroe ram watercooling

I've got two Mushkin BH-5 512MB sticks, and I've got one of them watercooled. I'd like to watercool the other, plop that OCZ booster into an A64 board and go for 250+ 2-2-2-5. However, I can't find waterblocks for system ram. I got the ones I have now here on the FS/T thread, but I can't seem to find another set. Does anybody know of any?

I have never seen a professionaly done RAM watercooling device. Could you post pics of the one you have maybe? I have seen people make custom ones, maybe you'd have to make one yourself...

Sigh, I'd love to make one myself, but I have no access to CNC machining, die casting, or anything else cool like that. I can post a pic, but I've got no hosting. Ideas?

Restriction is not a big deal for me anymore (see sig). Thanks for the link tho! I've been looking forever! Now there's a reputable place I can rebuy things like that.
As for the heat question, I'm voltmodding my DFI for the max voltage that BH-5 recommends, 3.6V. I plan on running as high as I can with CPC on, rather than off, because I like the performance gain. I'm also going to tranfer this whole system into an athlon64 as soon as I can, so It'll be nice to have everything cooled. Thanks for the help.
Edit: Here's a pic of my current one in action:
P1010330.jpg

i some some really nice ram coolers over in the leet aquacooling thread.

The ones that Dan from snt will get are coming next month i think, just read the last part of the aqua computer thread and he has pictures up

either way they look better then that one in the link someways up this thread.

Does anyone make blocks for people who have all slots populated? I'd like to watercool my four sticks of TCCD. Also, does anybody know if every mobo manufacturer has to put their memory slots the same width apart from each other? So that it would be possible to make one mem block for everyone. Well, almost everyone ; ).

I know the 3-slot boards generally have equal distance from each other, but the 4-slot boards have two pairs close together with slightly more space between the pairs.

Back