Need input setting up my user benchmark forum

I've started a free forum for people to post their own benchmarks and would appreciate some input from people, on defining the sub-forums and benchmark standards.

Here is the forum in it's current form:
http://murforum.6.forumer.com/index.php

I've separated the threads where people post their benchmarks from the discussion of that benchmark thread. This should make it easier to find specific benchmarks.
I setup separate threads for user defined standardized multiplayer benchmarks, user optimized multiplayer benchmarks, multiplayer as-is benchmarks and all other benchmarks.
I'm not sure what minimum FPS to shoot for in the optimized benchmarks, to make sure you are not at a disadvantage in a firefight. I'm leaning towards 40 FPS minimum.

We can put a sticky how to benchmark each game at the start of the thread and mention any maps or areas that are more demanding.
The forum registration is user activated and users can create their own threads for each benchmark.
I'm thinking maybe the standardized high quality benchmark should be set to the maximum settings for the previous generation of video card.
I'm leaning towards video card driver standards been set to the defaults and application-controlled enabled whenever possible. People can state when they've made changes to the default settings.

I'm hoping to eventually get a large list of user games and hardware benchmarked, to help spot trends to figure out the best game settings for multiplayer. Also it should help in deciding on the best hardware upgrade options.

I'm trying to anticipate future needs from the start, so please let me know what you think.

Back