Need info for presentation

Silvers24

Gawd
So my Hardware class wants us to have a presentation (On anything that is hardware or gadget related) so my topic choice was Graphic Cards.

So what I ask of you all, is maybe some info, links and such to delv deep into the history of Graphic Cards, and see how they was and why they are, and how they became to what they are today.

Graphical power as you all know gets better and powerful as each year goes why. Obviously graphical power is just as important as is for procs and other stuff.

Plenty of inaccuracies there. A few of the pictures are wrong for a start :p

I guess take the article with a grain of salt, mostly provided for you already by the comments section :-/

I guess it's a decent "general" history of VGA, or at least it's a good starting place for a history, if needed.

Yeah its somewhat more then what I know.

The class goes through a lot of information on stuff, but so far really nothing on graphics itself.

Which is why I think it would be a good presentation.

Bump, also besides for info on graphic cards, what about information for Nvidia or ATI, was there anything before them? Besides just a gui.

Anandtech's articles are good for a technical discussion of the GPUs themselves, depending on how current/technical your presentation gets.

Back