Need help populating our other servers!

Brak710

[H]ard|Gawd
Conquest 1 & 2 + Rush 1 are constantly full, but our other 3 servers usually sit empty. :(

I try to play on only the empty servers to help get them going, but I need like 4-6 people helping before anyone else joins in.

Add me on Battlelog (Brak710) if you want to communicate working populating servers, I'm also on vent a decent amount.

Conquest 1 & 2 + Rush 1 are constantly full, but our other 3 servers usually sit empty. :(

I try to play on only the empty servers to help get them going, but I need like 4-6 people helping before anyone else joins in.

Add me on Battlelog (Brak710) if you want to communicate working populating servers, I'm also on vent a decent amount.

I will give it another week. After that all servers with the rank 2000 and higher will be shut off. So we either need to populate them or configure them differently and populate them.

I would help you brack, but you KEEP KILLING MEH!
:p :D
Great games tonight on the conquest 64 slot server! So. Much. Fun

Maybe have some type of advertisement in the other servers?

I also noticed that we usually have 3 servers full. Obviously people like them so I think it could be helpful to let them know if they like these servers we have a few more of the same quality.

I don't believe we have any announcement system running at the moment, all though I'm sure there is an easy way to do it.

I'm guessing popularity grows over time as well, so demand will increase as even more folks hop on board (I'm thinking about Christmas there.) I'd probably not go killing off servers quite yet.

The solution seems obvious, discontinue the servers?

There are plenty of Battlefield and [H]ard players to fill all our servers and more. All it needs is a kick start to make people want to join.

Conquest and Rush are the two game modes that are consistently filling. TDM hasn't been used at all except for a scrim game? I can only tell from when I looked. However, I noticed one thing: the most popular game mode is Conquest so far.

My suggestion: Remove TDM, reconfigure as Rush/Conquest. Reconfigure the other servers which are empty to be quick spawns or just discontinue the servers but wait a little longer for that decision. I wouldn't be killing servers so soon.

Already tweaked spawn times on Rush 3, it now has quick spawn vehicles and people (atleast it should).

Conquest and Rush are the two game modes that are consistently filling. TDM hasn't been used at all except for a scrim game? I can only tell from when I looked. However, I noticed one thing: the most popular game mode is Conquest so far.

My suggestion: Remove TDM, reconfigure as Rush/Conquest. Reconfigure the other servers which are empty to be quick spawns or just discontinue the servers but wait a little longer for that decision. I wouldn't be killing servers so soon.

TDM was always full until the server had stability issues, but that also could have been the rush of players at release wanting to try TDM...

Trying to find a combo that works, if you have some ideas shoot me a PM here and ill discuss with Loco/German/Bravo about implementing them.....changing around Rush 3 was more of a "testing" the waters with some other ideas.

Yeah I saw that, I was talking about the others :)

Just get a group in vent in the evenings and go into the empty ones, one after the other, and people will join and fill them up I think? (i.e. people will add all these servers to their favorites.)

Back