Need help picking a phone, help quick please!

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
ok my wife is using a dumb phone with a cracked screen, as one last Christmas gift I want to buy her a smart phone to replace it. She's not a power user so A cheaper one will work, ive got 3 picked out but not sure which one I should get her, any opinions? the phones are

LG Optimus one

Motorola Charm

or

the samsung galaxy apollo

which one would you pick?

I'd pick the sammy or the LG. My wife uses the optimus, and it's been a great little phone. very solid.

alright went up town and bought the galaxy. Seems like a very sleek little phone so far, hooked it up my my net connection and checked it out, not bad. Time to put it back in the box and wrap it for xmas lol.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S from verizon and its a sweet phone, i love mine i just got mine the other day and the screen on this phone is the most beatiful i have ever seen on a phone before it never slows down its very fast and very light

My parents have the Galaxy S phones and haven't had any problems out of them, been rock solid. I will say avoid the droid x if at all possible, way to many problems with it

The apollo is not in the galaxy S line at all. Seems like a decent phone hope you enjoy it.

I would have chosen the Shine plus...

LG Ally + HSPA = Decent no data smartphone.

My parents have the Galaxy S phones and haven't had any problems out of them, been rock solid. I will say avoid the droid x if at all possible, way to many problems with it[/QUOTE]

Other than the fact the OP didnt even ask about the Droid X...and he already went and picked up 1 of the phones he did ask about....what what exactly are the "way too many problems" you have heard about the Droid X having?

I have owned mine since late September and have had no issues at all...none.

My parents have the Galaxy S phones and haven't had any problems out of them, been rock solid. I will say avoid the droid x if at all possible, way to many problems with it

Other than the fact the OP didnt even ask about the Droid X...and he already went and picked up 1 of the phones he did ask about....what what exactly are the "way too many problems" you have heard about the Droid X having?

I have owned mine since late September and have had no issues at all...none.

Back