Need a good, affordable joystick...

LstBrunnenG

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm in the market for a new joystick. My old one is being very annoying - it's a Logitech with a twist handle, and the twist axis is *never* centered anymore. This means my craft in whatever sim is listing to either side, or I have to unmap the axis.

Basically, what I'm looking for here is something solid, durable, USB, and with a throttle. Price should at least be under $100, but I probably won't get something unless it's under $50.

I was looking at this one, but it's another Logitech with a twist handle, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know there are Saiteks, but I've seen reviews saying that they're just as bad if not worse than my current joystick in terms of durability.

Suggestions?

Saitek Cyborg EVO. 'Nuff said.

Google for reviews, check the sites, read the forums (search, too) and you'll come up with a stick that you're comfortable with.

That's the big daddy of joysticks. :D If you got the cash then take that over the Cyborg.

I have the X52, its pretty nice...

If you are tight on budget, you can also look into the X45 (previous version), mere's a pic of it (trotthle on left, Jostick behind LCD)

PCSetup.jpg

Back