NEC Releases Pink Hello Kitty Laptop

HardOCP News

[H] News
A Hello Kitty laptop? This has to be either the best idea ever or the worst idea ever…I haven’t decided which just yet.

The La Vie G Hello Kitty model, available for $1,650 by Internet order only in Japan, went on sale Wednesday, and has gotten off to a good start, company spokesman Shinya Hashizume said Thursday, while declining to give numbers.

Horrible idea. These women won't be able to defend themselves against the increased desire to steal them.

ZOMG hello kitty?!?!?! I must buy one of these so I can petz it.....................GAY

I'm getting one.

allnightedd6.gif

If I had a dog that ugly, I'd shave his butt and make him walk backwards.

i like Hello Kitty <.< >.>
but the fake gems look like crap if they had just slapped some hello kitty graphics on it id get one

I wonder if these will be availbile in the Hello Kitty stores?

i like Hello Kitty <.< >.>
but the fake gems look like crap if they had just slapped some hello kitty graphics on it id get one

fake?
"299 Swarovski crystals to depict four hearts and the bubbly feline head wearing a pink bow and crown"

I forwarded this to our office manager the moment I saw it, If she doesn't buy it I will be surprised. :D

where is LadyMakoFox? :p ;) :D

Looks like Hello Kitty bling bling on a Laptop. Not that surprised since its going to get released in Japan first (they always get the nice toys).

Steve you really need to try to get your hands on one of these and have a contest for it. You know it would be funny.

Where is LadyMakoFox? She would probably be all over that...

Back