NEC 1760NX vs Sony HX-73

I want to know which one is the best for gaming(i know that both use the AU panel)

Prices: NEC-> 565 Euros(+DVD cable= 580 Euros)
Sony-> 670Euros

(Prices in Greece aren't the best :( )

I have a NEC 1860NX, and love it. There is very little ghosting in games. It's one inch larger than the 1760NX.

I have a HX73 and my brother has a NEC 1760NX. Both are good LCD's but the sony produces better color, no ghosting, text/pictures are sharper than his NEC. Also that Plexglass front can getting annoying if you have any source of light. Glare is bad.

The Sony HX-73 is very nice, but I found the Samsung 172X to be a better choice. They cost about the same amount but the Samsung does a better job in displaying colors and with a smaller footprint (though the stand is a bit short).

Originally posted by Grolandi
The Sony HX-73 is very nice, but I found the Samsung 172X to be a better choice. They cost about the same amount but the Samsung does a better job in displaying colors and with a smaller footprint (though the stand is a bit short).

Well Samsung 172X isn't available in Greece and judging by the current prices for the available Samsung's lcd monitors here it will be more expensive than the Sony when it finally arrives

Originally posted by unstoppable
Well Samsung 172X isn't available in Greece and judging by the current prices for the available Samsung's lcd monitors here it will be more expensive than the Sony when it finally arrives

Good reason.

Back