[NE] Parallels 7 with free upgrade to 8, $28 / FS + Tax, 51.99 Savings off of retail.

Any details on the free upgrade to 8? I need a copy of 8 and I just want to make sure I'd get the upgrade included. If it all works out this is a hot deal.
Thanks,

I am not completely certain about this but I believe the offer was if you purchased Parallels 7 after a specific date, you're eligible for the free upgrade.

I would imagine they would put a limit on it -- up to a certain date. Otherwise, you could just buy Parallels 8.

I would think they would attempt to limit the upgrades so people do not purchase Parallels 7 at a cheap price to get a free copy of Parallels 8, when they could have just purchased Parallels 8.

Again, I may be completely incorrect -- I would do your own research and verify you can in fact upgrade before purchasing this. Especially if you intend to use Parallels on a MacBook with retina screen. You WILL want version 8.

Honestly I don't this qualifies for free upgrade, when i was looking into it before parallels 8 came out the parallels site said oem copies purchased with hardware qualify for a free upgrade. How they will know if you buy it with hardware or not I dont know.

Back