n00bish inquiry

Hello,

I've taken air cooling as far as i can go with my thermaltake armor and am thinking about WC my next build. I have been looking over some different products and would appreciate thoughts, and comments, good or bad, about this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811233021 I been looking at other models of prebuilt systems too but outside of the aquacool ones they look kinda cheap/incomplete and the thought of screwing up a Li vb2000 or SS tj09 doesn't excite me too much.

I'm on the fence about waiting around for the X38 boards that are rumored to support sli I kinda want to see what reviews have to say about em when they get posted..vs just going with a 680 or p35 board.

So anyway here's the rough details on what I want to do. Using that case's existing loop for cpu cooling but swapping out the WB for an Aquacool dual impact to cool a q6600 or e6850 (undecided) then setting up a separate loop for the gtx's NB, SB, memory, and mosfets..thing is being new to the whole WC thing I'm sure there are a few important details I have overlooked.any input is appreciated since I would really hate to order a bunch of stuff to find out it isn't right.

I realize I should have posted this in the cooling/oc'ing thread. Sorry [H]

Back