MySQL server crashes for steam HL2 purchase!! ARGG

same errors above then a few steam restarts and i get "couldnt connect to the database!!" shucks and im skipping class atm

DruSi3r said:
same errors above then a few steam restarts and i get "couldnt connect to the database!!" shucks and im skipping class atm

I want to figure out what the "few suprises are"

I hope the few suprises boil down into bug fixes :)

Until then.. happy clicking

i got in, paid 4 silver with visa and only has 4% to wait for css to finish. dod and whatever else is on the way atm too.....lucky mee

garrrr .. why couldnt valve allow you to purchase this over a few days so we wouldnt have this database error..

i hate valve. i like their games though :)

ive played many of the maps...office is sick the glass does not break all the way through with one shot, its going to be a pleaser. Italy has the radio but no chicken. Oh and I couldnt find any servers so i created one....back to playing

silver. I didn't really want any of those extra stuff I just want the games.

DruSi3r said:

Wow.. karma, its a good thing you have your priorities in order .. :/

MySQL?

Please, tell me they didn't....

Who the hell builds something like Steam and uses MySQL instead of something like Oracle or MSSQL (or DB2, though I can't speak personally for that one)?

Back