My Workstation

CoRPS

[H]ard|Gawd
My workstation, What you think?
sadffff.jpg

Yes... AWNALD the GOVERNATOR is on my TV!

1. What's the point of having both satellite speakers side-by-side?

2. The sub should be on the floor next to a wall, so ya got the wall AND the floor to resonate it.

3.Why two mice? One's a nice Logitech MX, but where's the matching keyboard?

4. That big white space behind your monitor and laptop needs filled!

5. Anyone else notice the optical illusion underneath the CRT, where it looks as though the desktop where the Logitech mouse is seems to slant upward, but on the opposite side it looks fine?

6. Is that an uncomfortable wooden chair I see?

Heh, the two huge cases give a false sense of an elaborate setup. Ya got a pretty nice desk though.

Just a wild guess...

he has 2 mice cause he has 2 computers + the laptop :rolleyes:

I hate those desks, the raised monitor thing doesn't make any fucking sense to me and they're so uncomfortable to use. I can't believe that might be proper ergonomics.

The cases, the color, its burning my eyes.

I don't like korn.

Your monitor is ghetto.

Why are your two speakers next to each other, and why is your sub on your desk? And why is your laptop on your sub?

Whats up with the cables all over the place?

I think the worst thing is the two speakers together. That totally defeats the purpose of having the two.

maybe he has 5.1 speakers and he has 2 on one side one in the middle 2 on the other side. maybe

i have to mice because i have the mx 700 and somtimes i forget to charge it and it gets low batteries so i put it on the stand and use the other mouse. why he doesnt have the keyboard is because he bought just the mouse and not the keyboard dual. with the sub maybe (if he lives at home with his parents) his parents told him its to loud and it rumbles the whole house so he put it on the desk so that way its loud to him but not everyone else. as with the chair hey ive seen worse. wood is not all that bad i had a wooden chair before i got my nice leather one. so how about we stop critisizing him.

hey i think you have a great work station. just seems a little cluttered that all. but other than that its pretty cool

how about we critisize you. would you like it?

i am very serious about the replies i make.

Originally posted by CoRPS
sadffff.jpg

take your picture to "post your workstation" you will get a lot more mature people in there (i hope)

Originally posted by emorphien
I hate those desks, the raised monitor thing doesn't make any fucking sense to me and they're so uncomfortable to use. I can't believe that might be proper ergonomics.

The cases, the color, its burning my eyes.

I don't like korn.

Your monitor is ghetto.

Why are your two speakers next to each other, and why is your sub on your desk? And why is your laptop on your sub?

Whats up with the cables all over the place?

about the desk it is made for the case to fit underneath the monitor. as you can see there is a space that goes down. he doesnt have it like that because he has 2 cases. about the color just dont look at it. who cares if u dont like korn. his monitor is not ghetto. to me it looks like a nice 15 or 17 inch flat screen. his laptop is prbaly just siting on his sub because he wanted it to be in the picture. i do have to agree on one thing and that is the cables.

yes i know about my posts dont say anything about it just stick to the topic

Not a single positive thing said, eh? Sorry if I missed one.

I actually like the set up. My place is a mess. Just glad I have two monitors, the one redeeming feature about this place.

Originally posted by Drinnit
Not a single positive thing said, eh? Sorry if I missed one.

I actually like the set up. My place is a mess. Just glad I have two monitors, the one redeeming feature about this place.

see lets be positive.

that keyboard is the aspire i believe

I'll be nice.

With a little cleaning up and reorganizing, it would be a nice workstation. Other than that, whatever suits you. :cool:

lol
The sattelites are nezt to each other because I wanted them in the pic. I'm using a normal digital camera.. No wide screen lenses :-P
For the laptop, I'm using it mainly as a 2nd screen which is why it's on the sub, to be a little more even
Korn owns you
It's actually a really old Compaq Keyboard that my mom got while wasting her money, so I figured I'd take it.
The Monitor is a 17" Flat screen that I got with an older Vaio from 2 computers ago :D
The yellow I like, I would have got silver, but I didn't have fucking 80 bucks to drain on them, I spent 29 for each one.
I have 2 mice, One is for the laptop and other for the towers

Originally posted by GJSNeptune

3.Why two mice? One's a nice Logitech MX, but where's the matching keyboard?

You can buy the MX700 alone.. You know that, right?

cleaner than my "area" :)

but the world is coming to an end when peeps start calling Sony moniters "ghetto: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Oppy
but the world is coming to an end when peeps start calling Sony moniters "ghetto: :rolleyes:

My whole post was a joke. :rolleyes: I have a Sony G400 which I'm quite happy with.

no i think u didnt know what kind of monitor it was so you had to make fun of it. you just could see the "sony" writen right on the front

Originally posted by DRJ1014
no i think u didnt know what kind of monitor it was so you had to make fun of it. you just could see the "sony" writen right on the front

That's amusing, is there a reason you're doing this?

You can pretty clearly tell it's a Sony from the design. :rolleyes:

edit: and that's only necessary if you're too blind to make out the "SONY" stamped in the center of the bottom of the bezel.

if some1 where to give u 3 monitors without the logo on it could you tell a sony from the other 2?

if some1 where to give u 3 monitors without the logo on it could you tell a sony from the other 2?
I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of an answer that would allow you to continue to pester me.

I've been amused enough already.

Originally posted by CoRPS

Linkage Broke

edit: Never mind

Just as messy as my room :)

ok then lets get back onto the subject

what's the subject again? kissing his ass since we shouldn't say anything bad about it? :rolleyes:

to the thread starter that laptop on the sub is prolly a bad idea. magnets + hardrive = :(

actually, I like the desk. Where can I find a desk like that?

looks pretty roomy

Back