My Qpack....a lil cleaner

Just finished cleaning up some of the cables inside. :D Took me forever. Still doesn't look as good as others but oh well. The fan controller is only controlling one fan which is the rear exhaust. I plan to put more fans in there later.

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00109.jpg
DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

The last pic is at my friends house when we lan

Nice, if you have some zipties zip-tie the powerleads, Sata cable to the support bracket at a right angle. I spend 3hours wiring to my qpack until it was the cleanes I've ever seen one, and then about 20minutes after powering up my NeoHe took a shit. I was ready to go Die-Hard on Antec. Lol.

Looks great, made a all black one for a friend and have to say this case is great as far as cooling goes :)

Good job !

can you use the PCI slot next to the PCI-E x16 slot, or is it too close to allow for that?

n00btard said:
can you use the PCI slot next to the PCI-E x16 slot, or is it too close to allow for that?

it looks like you can, but really really tight depends the size of the card i guess

bro, that looks very nice. one of the best looking setup qpacks i've seen. im even more motivated to buy. question: what is your take on the handle. ive hear horror stories on how weak it is and its more cosmetic than anything else. since you lan, i would think u use the handle.

Thanks for the props. Well right now, all i have is the video card in. Other qpackers have more stuff in there like sound cards, tuners...etc. My qpack is pretty light and I can pick it up with confidence. But I can feel it twist when you rotate it. So i guess the answer to your question is , if you have a light setup, then the handle is fine. If you've got a heavy rig. I can imagine why other qpackers would not trust the handle. I am currently using a "PC Tote." Works really nicely. (Thanks to EZ)

http://www.pctote.com/info.htm

P.S.
I'm also thinking of replacing the mobo with an ABIT LG-81 and a presler. I've got my eye on the 950. If the prices do drop in April. But....Conroe is looking good as well. But I don't know if i can wait hehe.

Back