My New GeForce 9800 GX2 - Commemorative Box Edition

LittleMe

2[H]4U
I just picked up the box and only have cheap Cannon camera here at work. But here's the pictures of the box BFG sent me. Thanks guys!!!!!!!! I haven't cracked the 9800GX2 box open yet, I'm afraid to. It's sealed just like a brand new card.

It's in here somewhere!

Found it!

And here's the motherboard, PhysX card, and PSU.

And I just noticed, the main page said it would be a 680i LT SLI and it's actually the full 680i SLI board. So a little bit extra there, thanks BFG! :D

I'm happy to see that everything made it in tact. I was a bit worried when I was packing it up, just because it's not like we could just go out and get another box signed by Jen-Hsun Huang. Enjoy :)

I'm happy to see that everything made it in tact. I was a bit worried when I was packing it up, just because it's not like we could just go out and get another box signed by Jen-Hsun Huang. Enjoy :)

You did a great job, everything was in perfect condition. I'm still just struck at how cool this is. I'm holding the card and I still can't believe that I have it.

Call me crazy, but had I won...

That board and physics card would've went to FS/T immediately :p The GPU and PSU would be nice to get for free though :)

Call me crazy, but had I won...

That board and physics card would've went to FS/T immediately :p The GPU and PSU would be nice to get for free though :)

Not that I'm complaining but I'm not sure what I'll do with them either. I only have UT3 that uses the PhysX card, so I'll see how it works there. And my main system already has a 680i SLI board and a PCP&C 1KW PSU. But I'm thinking about just building another box since I have a Q6600 sitting here sealed in the box. Only need to order some memory and a case.

I yanked the 8800GTX out of this box though and I'm now posting from the 9800GX2.

Back