My modded Shuttle XPC

Volkswagen

Staff member
Hey jsut want to show off my work and see what you guys think...Comments, Reccomendations and opinions are accepted :)

EDIT: PICTURES WITH DIGITAL CAMERA

Picture%20023.jpg

Picture%20016.jpg

Picture%20030.jpg

Picture%20013.jpg

Picture%20008.jpg

Picture%20025.jpg

Picture%20021.jpg

Sory for the big ppictures and picture quality :( I will try to borrow my friends digital cam cuz the system looks much better in real life

Specs are

SN41G2B
2500+ Barton @ 3200+
2 x 256 Geil DDR 400
80 GB Maxtor HD 8mb Cache
BB ATI R9800 @ 420/330
Lite On 52x32x52 CDRW

Both fans are Coolermaster LED Fans and Side Lighting is 3 sets of Lazer RED LED's ! The system runs cool it idles at 31c case, 35c proc, and 32c on the psu and load is 35, 40-45, and 36.....In overall am really happy with the system

Thanks For Looking, Adnan

ahh yes, there's nothing like a good lookin' black Shuttle.

congrats. :)

thx ozzie I wish i had ur cam so i could eveal the true beauty of this systems looks so much better in real life...But I will get my friend to take some pics with his digy

Cool mod. I want one of those shuttle pc's.

Don't tell me you are one of those guys from Red Barn?
I am here is Sayre Volks, just around the corner from you.
Local [H]er's. Cool.

nah am not I think they are overpriced and I only buy samller things at their store like fans and crap cuz they got deals but on the big things I go to newegg.

Shuttle will get a proffesional paintjob sometime this month and a CrystalFont LCD

STAY TUNNED!

it is with the coolermaster bezel

i will add the shuttle plate if i find mine or if i find one that i can buy

Yeah the black XPCs really need stealthing. My previous silver one looked ok with the black drive but when the front is black it almost needs to match exactly.

sn45.jpg

Originally posted by agentzero9
Yeah the black XPCs really need stealthing. My previous silver one looked ok with the black drive but when the front is black it almost needs to match exactly.

sn45.jpg

I'd disagree, I think your shuttle would look a heck of a lot better if it were stealthed, that's just me though.

Sick job though volks :D

Peace

thx guys but she is 90% gone...Time to move to something new but am staying with the AMD side :cool:

Back