My FS thread CHEAP stuff.....

orvil01

Gawd
Heres my list stuff will be added as i find it, or decide to get rid of it so check back from time to time

Email: [email protected]

Heatware: orvil01

ebay: jgrif2

AIM: orvil01

IF you buy any of this stuff ill cut you a real good deal on the fish tank filter Open to trades just let me know what you have.

LG vx4400b (verizon) nice phone in used but good shape, few scrateches on casing screens both nearly flawless, i have the base charger, car charger, usb data cable ( you can add your own ringtones and wallpaper for no cost) im pretty sure i still have the manual and box somewhre i just need to locate it after checking ebay id say $75 shipped is a very fair price for this phone. need any more details just ask just canceled service so i dont need it anymore.

Aquaclear MINI fish tank filer complete in box suitable for up to a 20gal tank basically i bought this and the fish tank i was going to use it on was sold so now its just sitting ehre and i want it gone 14$ shipped payed like 30 for it.

Atari Jaguar, system is complete with hookups and one controller in original retail box. comes with 2 games cybermorph and aliens vs. predators (no boxes for the games though) all works flawlessyown a piece of history for 35$ shipped PRICE REDUCED

Picture015 (Medium).jpg

I might beable to get pics if i can get my camera working so just ask more will be added later.

need a video card this gf2mx is not gonna cut it anymore. prices seem high make offers im a very reasonable person.

I like the Biostar board but it would have to wait till I can transfer funds from my savings. Would the shippingbe priorty? If so I will get it transfered tomorrow and buy it from you.

You were sent money for the Biostar Last night via paypal ^-^

If you give me till tuesday I'll take your Jaguar. I have yet to try that system out

why dont you just take the card to a repair shop, i'm sure they can match the cap and install it for cheap... hell i could do it, if i had the right cap

Falls Included said:
why dont you just take the card to a repair shop, i'm sure they can match the cap and install it for cheap... hell i could do it, if i had the right cap

i cant find anybody aruond here willing to do it at a reasonable price and my soldering skills are more like are non exsistant.

ygpm back crown.

Back