- + My first FS Thread + -

Bomber

[H]ard|Gawd
**major edits**

Ressurrected my old thread with some more price updates. All items (unless noted) have non-DOA warranty. Reasonable offers will be entertained and all prices INCLUDE SHIPPING and will ship as soon as money is paid. I will not ship first. Have ref's with Ebay (cpmoore76) and new Heatware (Bomber). Will accept money orders or Paypal. Will also consider trades, just let me know what you've got.

CPU's

2x P3 933 (not matched - but have worked in dual system together) - $65 each or $125 for both
Celeron 300a (runs >500mhz on air) - $12
Celeron 366 - $14
Celeron 466 - $17
Celeron 1.3 Tualatin (untested - NO GUARANTEE - but should work) - $20 - SOLD

S-Specs available by request

Drives

20gb Western Digital 5400rpm drive - $23
16x10x40x Yamaha (black) CDRW - $19
4x USB 1.1 HP 8xxx CDRW - $25 - pending
Syquest EzDrive SCSI 135MB with 3 cartridges - $25

Memory

256MB PC1600 (worked at 2100 in Gigabyte board) - $17

damn, everyone is after that 2600+. Dibs if the other guy doenst take it. And just for shits, 1.) does it come wiht a HSF? and 2.) Can you test it/offer refund if it doesnt work?

Bomber said:
Any interest in action figures? I've got a few Ep1, Babylon 5, Star Trek (all boxed), and possibly classic GI Joes and Transformers (played with and have to visit parents to see if they still have). If you do let me know, I'll post what I've got before those go to Ebay as well.
What transformers you got? I'm missing a constructicon my friend bit the head off of. I want the whole set! that and my old school Optimus Prime is busted. Let me know,
here or email [email protected]

There has been some definate interest in the transformers, so here is some more info:

I don't know which transformers I have. They are in a box in my parents garage which is 300 miles from here. I'm going to be making a trip to get them soon. I do not have any constructicons though if I remember right. The GI Joes are the 6" variety and reside in the same box as the transformers. I will also have some vehicles.

I have the other action figures in storage here, so will put up an inventory of them in couple days.

To answer everyone's questions on the 2600+.

I do not know if it works. It was a system pull that went to a shelf for a month after pull. It was given to a friend of mine and I got about 3 months ago. I do not have an AXP board to test it. It does not include a HSF and no guarentee that it will work.

How about some info on the Star Trek stuff? Any pic's would be nice. Sent you my e-mail by PM ;)

Bomber said:
To answer everyone's questions on the 2600+.

I do not know if it works. It was a system pull that went to a shelf for a month after pull. It was given to a friend of mine and I got about 3 months ago. I do not have an AXP board to test it. It does not include a HSF and no guarentee that it will work.

There is serious money to be made if it does, but I dunno if its worth the risk...

Back