My first custom case. Sorry, just need to show it off.

gilbertja

n00b
I finally got rid of my 4 year old Gateway POS and saved up the money to upgrade to some newer, up to date hardware. It took me a few months to get everything I wanted and I am extremely happy that I saved up and shopped around for the best deals. Here are all the specs on case and PC mods. Hope you enjoy. I have the worst camera in the world, so I'm sorry for the blurry ones.

BTW, any suggestions are more than welcome.

For Case and computer specs go to www.taurussho94.com/case

CaseNEW.JPG

MOBO.jpg

Case before I did anything to it.
CaseFRONT.jpg

Case after I installed the LED Feet and Fan Contoller.
caseMOD.jpg

Closer Look at the feet.
LEDFeet.jpg

Little View of the UV light. If my camera wasnt so bad you would be able to see it better.
BLUE.jpg

The heart of my baby. 2.8ghz Intel Pentium 4. Overclocked to just 3.5ghz til I can afford some better cooling options.
CPU.jpg

This is before I tried to hide the wires and make the case look neat
CaseMESSY.jpg

After I took the time (like 2 hours) to wrap some wires and hide some cables. I want to get the nice new ones that are UV sensative. But I have to save a little for all that.
CASEFINALL.jpg

looks really nice, quite professionally done :)

and i think those UV sensitive sleeving will make quite a nice touch. you've done a wicked job, especially since it's your first time :eek:

Nice! Great work for a n00b. ;) Wiring could use a bit more work IMO, but definately looking good.

gotta love that, first timer feeling, which is why shopinprivate.com is selling liquid-virgin...just guess at what it does.

U need a blue ccfl in there to help it a bit. Looks clean, but like others said.. do somethign about those wires.

Wicked job.

One thing though, I really hope your temp sensor is busted since 87 degrees C way too high for anything in that case.

nice 'mods'

great experience for a first timer, i'm sure. Keep it up and break out a dremel or something next time ;D

thanks guys. makes me feel good. I want to try something where I Relocate the temp gage and make that a 120mm intake fan there. there are two behind the front panel, but they dont seem to be able to do alot. Not a lot of places to suck from. So maybe I will experament with that. keep the suggestions coming guys.

suggestion:

Turn your hard drives backwards to help with some of the wire clutter. Behind your hard drive tray you can squeeze some of those rounded cables as well.

LOL< yea thats a typo sorry. No way with the stock cooling. :) It is supposed to read 3.05. Sorry.:rolleyes:

Nice case man...I like the black and blue thing you got going on...

A sweet case for a monster CPU:eek:

Back