My first "clean" wired pc..god?..bad??..ok??

silentnight3985

Limp Gawd
case.jpg

Yep I moved the psu to the front and hid every wire i could.
case2.jpg

Thats not the right CPU that im going to run in it,I was using it to get a good guide line on how to mold the main wiring harness.
case3.jpg

I dont think i did that bad:cool:

ty,yes im back using the old junk one after my good cam "walked into the floor":eek: not to worry ill get a new one and take much better pics after i get the slocket in and the 1.4ghz celeron and try to stuff 2 more 100gig hdd's in there with a nice raid card..hmmm now how will i hide the cable comming out of my raid card?im sure ill figure it out:cool:

He's talking about your heatsink... Why didn't you use your real mobo? or maybe i misunderstood... Looks good tho, nice and clean... good job :D

yea thats what i thought he was talking about,the processor is the "mock up" item thats my real mobo that im going to use, its a ABIT VA6, i have my slocket here for it but im waiting on the 733mhz celeron to get here so i can start to oc it to my liking,i have 2 100gig WD1000's in there now,i have 383mb of pc133 ram on hand for it,the psu is a re sized 450w no name i got from the local pc shop for $5, all togeather i have a lil over $60 in this project but when done ill have about $100 total in it,all i need to do now is cut a window for it,get some good green cold cathodes and some lighted green fans and im set:cool:

She will be a lot cleaner when i get off my ass and put the lexan mirrors on the whole drive tray side,i also want to put the lexan mirrors on the mobo in lil odd shapes so the green light will break that copper color of the mobo up some.Does any one have any used green fans (must be clear green) lighted is a big + but not needed.

I just couldent leave it alone:eek: i moved the psu up into the empty drive bays and put a hdd rack below the psu now i have to redo all the cooling to get the hdd's back to that ice cold running temp.Will have more pics as soon as i get the wiring back right.

Back