My case, finally gave in

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
I finally gave in today... I put lights on my computer. I feel so ashamed...

I got sick today so had some free time. Wrapped my PSU wires, made case wiring better than I had it, and added a 2nd fan on the side (one on the bottom in the pic).

At a glance they both look like they are lined up fine, but when you get up real close the one on the bottom is about 1/2 cm farther from the window, and about 1/2 a cm from the middle of the window (horizontal).

And feedback? =).

CASE1.jpg

CASE2.jpg

Im going to paint my case a pure white when I get back from Lanwar21 (woohoo). Ill probably end up replacing those fans with something I modded myself. Im going to try to make clear fans that you cant really see through... but Im gonna put white LEDs on them to make them kind of "glow" a little bit, and light up the inside of the case for the window. Its all in my head right now... hehe.

I was also going to do an AWESOME mod I thought of a while back... =(... my case was about 1cm too small for me to do it. Im buying a new one anyways... =).

It looks good...I like the collage(sp?) of stickers you got on that badboy...

All are lanwar stickers, hehe. Gonna have to get rid of em' when I paint it...

Ive been bored or wouldnt have even bothered with this case... Im getting a new one in a week or so, hehe.

I cut one fan hole about 2 months ago (top one), then cut the window about 1 month ago, then added the bottom one today. I decided to waste money at CompUSSR and buy those fans for it, probly just gonna sell them after I paint it. This is my first modded case...

All was done with a friends dremel except for the bottom fan, I finally got the dremel I wanted, Walmart has been out of stock for a month... >=/...

2 more pics-

CASE3.jpg

This one is a work in progress, Ive had it for MONTHS but dont have funds to do what I want, I may end up selling it...

CASE4.jpg

I want to mount an LCD, but I dont even want to START on it unless I have the LCD, so... =/.

By the way, those fans were labeled at 25+ cfm, NO WAY. Maybe Im use to the vacuum'ness of my 3 Smartfan 2's at full, but these things dont even give a breeze it seems.

Back