MX Duo @ newegg for $72 Free Shipping

rusty

Limp Gawd
Check out newegg, they have the logitech mx duo for $72, and when i added to the cart, wasn't charged for fedex express saver shipping.

god i hate n00bs...you call that a hot deal?
Someone just sold one in the sell/buy section for 40 shipped

Originally posted by battleangel3222
god i hate n00bs...you call that a hot deal?
Someone just sold one in the sell/buy section for 40 shipped

ehhh.. He has almost double the post's u have.. But hey you can't blaim the guy for tryin, that's a semi warm semi cold deal ;)

these piss me off anyhow..i got the set for my sister for xmas and the mouse doesnt charge worth a crap.....bah

Normal price, normal shipping. Pretty mediocre deal. $72 for a MOUSE. Good lord. I hate cordless shit anyways.

And time to lock this thread!

Originally posted by batotman
Normal price, normal shipping. Pretty mediocre deal. $72 for a MOUSE. Good lord. I hate cordless shit anyways.

Last I checked, the duo included a keyboard.
This isn't anything special, but it's likely to be a better price than you'll find in a local shop.

Well...The Price actually did drop $4 from the normal price NewEgg sells them for.....Now is this "HOT"....not really....but he was just trying to help u guys out, no need to get pissy over it, if u don't feel it's hot, then DON'T purchase it

wow... some of you people need to calm the f*ck down.

this IS a "hot" deal, even if newegg's regular price is $76. this set goes for $99 at the typical B&M stores -- compusa/micro center/best buy. and yes, i said SET -- it's a cordless mouse AND cordless keyboard.

anyways, thanks -- i just ordered one.

yea in n00b retail stores of course its considered hot, but anybody here knows what newegg, so NO ITS NOT A HOT DEAL n00b.

yea in n00b retail stores of course its considered hot, but anybody here knows what newegg, so NO ITS NOT A HOT DEAL n00b.

Get off your high horse, and chill with this "n00b" garbage. kthxbye

Originally posted by bhayes82
wow... some of you people need to calm the f*ck down.

this IS a "hot" deal, even if newegg's regular price is $76. this set goes for $99 at the typical B&M stores -- compusa/micro center/best buy. and yes, i said SET -- it's a cordless mouse AND cordless keyboard.

anyways, thanks -- i just ordered one.

Guess I was asleep didn't realize it was a keyboard too. Either way not for me! :)

Originally posted by VeryApe
these piss me off anyhow..i got the set for my sister for xmas and the mouse doesnt charge worth a crap.....bah

Maybe you have a defective model? Mine lasts for multiple days of solid use on a single charge, and recharges real quick or overnight.

battleangel just trying to help people out "noob", chill the fuck out

Staples ran this last week for $59 after MIR. I got one and love it. I just can't figure out how to make it use a browser other than Netscape!

If you like and count on rebates staples is nice. I was buying them @ justdeals in the low $60's no rebate. out of stock now.

'

Shut up, douchebag cunstain worthless "n00b".

It's a nice deal.

If I wasn't flat broke, I'd jump on this in a minute. Nice deal, especially is you hate MIR's.

only noobs run around screaming NOOB. Why don't you post a few places where its cheaper because thats what noobs do, claims with out anything to back them up with

I got mine for ~$60 AR and I would of paid $14 more not to deal with the rebate

Originally posted by Skier
Right....

just because I drive a Miata doesn't make me a "hot deal", although I'm sure you'd love a piece of this... keep it out of this forum. ;)

Originally posted by Hard_Rocker
just because I drive a Miata doesn't make me a "hot deal", although I'm sure you'd love a piece of this... keep it out of this forum. ;)

heh

Originally posted by Hard_Rocker

unf

Originally posted by Skier
LOLIZZLE NOOBIZZLE! USE GOOGIZZLE, MY WHIZZLE NIZZLE DIZZLE!

I'm sorry, but did you actually just say that? I understand it's hard to believe someone who'e been on the forum for so long hasn't heard of "new egg", but i'd also expect someone who's been here as long as you to have gotten over the "noob" calling stage

Originally posted by batotman

Its a MX700 mouse, and Logitechs wireless keyboard. Gee, dont you even look at what he is saying before you spout off. If you dont like cordless items, dont buy them or post about them.

And who are you to tell anyone to lock a thread?

Back